Kyangabi Crater Resort gets its name from a nearby crater that used to be a habitat for many antelopes (Ngabi). It is located within the Western rift valley in Kichwamba Sub County, Rubirizi district, along the Mbarara-Kasese road.
Kyangabi Crater resort offers a wide range of services such as:
• Restaurant with a priceless panoramic view (including central dining room, internal and external bar)
• Craft shop where you can stock up on some of the best African attires and decorations
• A swimming pool with a sweeping view of the protected grassland.
• Amazing sunsets
• Cultural performances
• Satellite TV
•Two conference rooms
• A lounge, terrace and viewing deck
• Massages and facials
• Wifi available throughout the property
Game drives and walking safaris are offered in the mornings and late afternoons, giving guests plenty of time to relax beside the pool, gaze at the resident bird population and occasional elephant visitors. Afternoon tea can be served on the terrace and on some nights dinner is served beneath the stars
Kyangabi Crater Resort gives you comfort in a natural paradise. So dream, explore and discover!!!